Talents Supporting WMF
Both Kuna and his wife Evie have been involved with us from the beginning back in 2009 before we became a nonprofit in 2014. Kuna is a very talented artist and now has his own “Sorta Fix’d” t-shirts that he designs and sells. Kuna is donating a portion of his proceeds to We’re MOVING FORWARD! You can view and purchase items through Kuna’s Etsy Store.
“Let’s start with an injury & strive toward being FIX’D” – Kuna
I had a motorcycle accident where I gained a Traumatic Brain Injury, my wife had a Brain Tumor removed and those blessings brought us together. Nobody is perfect, yet we sometimes strive for perfection. Why don’t we just accept our difficulties, compensate & Move Forward!
Due to the changes in Daniels life after contracting viral encephalitis at age 11, he is now working on his “Plan B” which is creating beautiful jewelry pieces for others to enjoy.
Daniel is donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of his jewelry pieces to We’re MOVING FORWARD! You can view his jewelry pieces at: Bead Unique 6079 W. Bell Road, #A103 in Glendale or through Daniel’s Etsy Store.
Join us as a volunteer!
Please complete the form below and press the submit button to volunteer your services for our organization. Thank you in advance for your time!
Other Donations and In-Kind Services
Your donation of goods and services will help with the indirect costs associated with keeping this organization running smoothly. This allows us to put more money toward bigger and better events and activities. If you think you may be able to help with any of the items listed below please contact us. Thank you for your support!
- Copy Paper (Letter, Legal and Ledger)
- Donated items for our annual fundraising events are always welcome. If items are “goods” they must be new. If items are a type of service, gift certificate etc., they must include an expiration date if applicable.
- Gift Cards($5.00 or higher) used for door prizes and/or auctions
- Ink Cartridges:
- Brother LC20BK
- Brother LC209BK
- Brother LC205C
- Brother LC205M
- Brother LC205Y
- Brother LC3029BK XXL
- Brother LC3029C XXL
- Brother LC3029M XXL
- Brother LC3029Y XXL
- In-Kind Services for
- Graphic Design,
- Event Locations,
- DJ Services,
- Equipment Usage, etc.
- Name Tags (Adhesive)
- Napkins (white)
- Paper Plates (Large Heavy Duty – Clear, Black or White)
- Paper Towels
- Plastic ware (Forks, Spoons and Knives – Clear, Black or White)
- Sharpie Markers – Black
- Tablecloths (Plastic in any color – Black, Green, Red, Yellow and Red & White Checked are used most often)