— IMMEDIATE FAMILY —
For those events specified as "family friendly" and where attendee may participate as "Immediate Family"
Immediate family is described as the survivor’s parents, spouse, siblings, and children.
By registering for any WMF activity/event,
- I acknowledge that refunds will not be given for cancellations after the activity/event’s applicable registration deadline.
- I understand that WMF reserves the right to invoice me for cancellations after the registration deadline
- I understand that if I am a NO-SHOW, WMF may invoice me or reimbursement for the amount that was paid on my behalf.
- I understand that I am required to complete a WMF Waiver of Release and Liability each year which includes emergency contact information (along with a COVID-19 Waiver & Release as applicable) in order to participate in activities and events.
- I also agree to abide by WMF’s Code of Conduct.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED, SIGNED, AND MAILED/E-MAILED THE PDF 2021 WAIVER/RELEASE FORM, YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE THIS FORM. IT IS VALID UNTIL 12/31/2021.
This is a 2-part process:
- Complete and submit the Participant Information form (below)
- The Waiver of Liability, Media Release Agreement form will be emailed to you as a PDF attachment. Please complete and return the signed document per the address information provided on the form.
PARTICIPANT INFORMATION FORM
As may be required, please download, print out, complete and mail the COVID-19 Waiver and Release form (below).
Completed / signed forms may also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com