Family Friendly / Accessible
4:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Desert Cross Lutheran Church
8600 S. McClintock Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284
FREE to Survivors and Immediate Family and/or Caregivers (200 Max. Free). Extended family and friends $16 p/p $6 (12 & under)
(Description of Immediate family: parents, spouses, siblings, and children)
We need Volunteers! Please click on the link above and register to help us out.
Come dressed in your 1920’s Great Gatsby attire and be ready for a fun filled evening!
Not sure what to wear? "Click here" to view ideas for 1920's attire. No need to go out and spend a lot of money. You have plenty of time to put together something from your own clothes, borrow from someone else, check out the discount stores like "Let's Begin Again" or shop clearance items online.
(Note: "Let's Begin Again donates a portion of their proceeds to WMF)
If you are able to help contribute to our Christmas Wish List, to help us to stock up, please see below:
* Copy Paper (Letter, Legal and Ledger)
* Copy Paper (Legal-High Quality-Flyer Specific)
* Card Stock Paper (White)
* Gift Cards($5.00 increments or higher) used for door fundraisers, raffles and prizes
*Ink Cartridges: Brother LC3029BK XXL
*Ink Cartridges: Brother LC3029Y XXL
*Ink Cartridges: Brother LC3029C XXL
*Ink Cartridges: Brother LC3029M XXL
* Ink Cartridges: Brother LC20BK
* Ink Cartridges: Brother LC209BK
* Ink Cartridges: Brother LC205C
* Ink Cartridges: Brother LC205M
* Ink Cartridges: Brother LC205Y
* In-Kind Services for Advertising, Graphic Design, Printing, Event Locations, DJ Services, Equipment Usage etc.
* Name Tags (Adhesive)
* Napkins (White)
* Paper Plates (Large Heavy Duty - Clear, Black or White)
* Paper Towels
* Plastic ware (Forks, Spoons and Knives - Clear, Black or White)
*Sharpie Markers – black
* Table Cloths (Plastic in any color - Black, Green, Red, Yellow and Red and White Checked are used most often)
* Donated items for our annual fundraising events are always welcome. If items are "goods" they must be new. If items are a type of service, gift certificate etc., they must include an expiration date if applicable
Thank you to Christa Ottersberg for decorating our event this year!
4:30 pm Check-in begins
5:00 pm Social Time – Make sure to stop by the Black Lava Photo Booth. Mr. and Mrs. Claus will also be available for photos!
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Dinner (Please note – if you arrive later than 6:30 we cannot guarantee food)
Dinner catered by One Step Beyond, Inc. See below for menu:
Garden Salad - Lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, croutons, choice of dressing (Ranch or Italian)
Dinner roll and butter
Entrée: Choice #1 Chicken Piccata - Crispy chicken breast cutlet with Lemon butter Caper Sauce
Entrée: Choice #2 Stuffed Pork Chop - Center cut pork chop butterflied and filled with a cranberry apple stuffing and topped with a spiced orange sauce
Two Sides - Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green beans almondine
Dessert: Triple Chocolate fudge cake with whip cream and shaved chocolate
Beverages: Water, Tea, Lemonade
If you have dietary restrictions, please feel free to bring your own food.
6:30 pm – 7:00 pm Announcements and 2018 Year in Review Video
7:00 pm Dessert Served
7:00 – 9:30 Dancing. Music provided by Eddie Martin of Martin's Music & More. Eddie is volunteering his time for the evening and we appreciate contributions to his tip jar during the evening.
7:30 pm Best Male and Female Contest Winner Announced
9:30 pm Clean up and out by 10:00 pm
A detailed e-mail will be sent to all registered participants on 11/28/18.