Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
1. Be considerate, respectful, refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
2. Participants are responsible for their own safety. If mobility, cognitive, vision or other issues can be foreseen putting any participant at risk, it is the Participants obligation to have a responsible caregiver attend activities with them to assist with their needs and safety.
3. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
Participants will not:
1. If under the age of twenty-one, will not consume, distribute, or possess alcohol while participating in any event.
2. Attend any event while intoxicated or under the influence of illegal substances.
3. Consume, distribute, or possess drugs that are a violation of the law.
4. Taunt, harass or physically confront any participant or other person at an event.
5. Damage or destroy any facilities or personal property of others at an event.
1. Participants that fail to abide by this Code are subject to disciplinary action.
a. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
b. If a participant continues to engage in unacceptable behavior, the organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event and possible future events without warning or refund.